Education / Certifications/ Experience
- Licensed Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Board-Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
- Masters of Science (MS) degree in Nutrition
- Bachelors of Art degreee in Physiology
- ISAK 2 Certified Anthropometrist
- Former Olympic Athlete
- Sports/Performance Nutrition
- Body Composition
- General Health
- Gastrointenstinal discomfort relief
- Meal Composition
- Meal Timing
- Nutrition for injury prevention, recovery, and rehab
- Boosting energy levels through nutrition
- Eating disorders
- Personalized chef support
Rasa Troup is a highly experienced Registered Dietitian with over 20 years of experience working with professional teams, university, and private sector. Rasa’s previous experience includes sports and performance nutrition with the Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Twins, University of Minnesota Athletics, The Emily Program (eating disorder clinic), Viverant (PT clinic), and the University of Minnesota Physicians.
These experiences have led Rasa to practice an anti-diet approach with humans in various walks of life and athletes of all abilities from amateur to professional. Rasa’s passion is to bring more joy, kindness, compassion, and love to human lives by showing respect and care
for, and attainment with, the inner wisdom and inner values of all human bodies, all human abilities, all our
communities, and our planet. Rasa is grounded in practicing nutrition from an inclusive, curious, and respectful
perspective toward all humans, to their lived experiences, to their culture and to their upbringing.
Rasa is committed to empowering individuals to learn proper nutrition with the right mindset that fits into their lifestyle while getting lasting results.